All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union has undergone major changes in the last decade, including Treaty reform, and a significant expansion of activity in foreign and security policy, and justice and home affairs. In the first edition of this influential textbook, a team of leading lawyers and political scientists reflected upon the important developments in their chosen area over the time since the EC was formed. This new edition continues this analysis ten years on. Taking into account the social and political background, and without losing sight of the changes that came before, in each chapter the contributors analyze the principle themes and assess the legal and political forces that have shaped its development. Each author addresses a specific topic, event, or theme, from the European Court of Justice to Treaty reform; the enlargement of the EU to administrative law; the effect of EU law on culture to climate change. Together the chapters tell the story of the rapid development of EU law - its past, present, and future.
- Author BiographyProfessor Paul Craig, FBA, QC, has taught at Oxford since 1976. He has written extensively about EU Law, including EU Law, Text Cases and Materials, written with Grainne de Burca, EU Administrative Law, and The Lisbon Treaty. Grainne de Burca is Professor at Harvard Law School. She was Professor of Law at Fordham Law School from 2006-2009, Professor of EU Law at the European University Institute from 1998-2005, and Fellow and Lecturer in law at Oxford University from 1990-1998. Her books include EU Law: Text, Cases and Materials, (currently in its 4th edition and co-written with Paul Craig); Law and New Governance in the European Union and the United States, co-edited with Joanne Scott, and EU Law and the Welfare State.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1828 g
- Width175 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byGrainne De Burca,Professor Paul Craig
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.