All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Robert Sadoff's The Evolution of Forensic Psychiatry is extraordinarily unique in that it is t intended to be a textbook or a guide to forensic psychiatry. Instead, this book is a fascinating mix of historical beginnings, current developments, representative subspecialties of psychiatry, and several allied disciplines and their impact on forensic psychiatry. Furthermore, it also includes neuroscientific research and how it translates to civic and criminal case work. Judges, attorneys, law professors and a police scientist all weigh in on the influence of the interdisciplinary research these forensic scientists have had on the justice system. Featuring case examples and research conducted by the professionals who have had the greatest influence on the growth of the field of forensic psychiatry, they lead the discussion on the various aspects and issues of the discipline's impact on the criminal justice system.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Sadoff is the author of 12 books on forensic psychiatry, over 100 Journal articles and over 30 chapters in others' books. He is board certified in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry and Legal Medicine. He is the founder and director of the forensic psychiatry fellowship program at the University of Pennsylvania. He has examined over 10,000 individuals charged with crimes and over 3,000 charged with homicide. He is the recipient of numerous Honors and Awards in forensic psychiatry, including the prestigious Isaac Ray Award and the Manfred Guttmacher Award for best publication in forensic psychiatry for 1993.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight924 g
- Width183 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byRobert L. Sadoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.