All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDerek Fraser's book has established itself as a classic text on the history of social policy and social ideas in Britain since the Industrial Revolution. This fourth edition features a revised Introduction, incorporates the latest research and extends the coverage of the final chapter, bringing the story right up to the present day.
- Author BiographyDEREK FRASER is Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Teesside, UK, where he was formerly Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive. He was also previously Professor of British History at UCLA, USA.
- Author(s)Derek Fraser
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.