All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book s primary objective is to examine the evolution of the Responsibility to Protect (R2P) rm, and to analyze the 'fit' between the R2P and Africa.
- Author BiographyBrett R. O'Bannon is Leonard E. and Mary B. Howell Professor of Political Science and Director of Conflict Studies at DePauw University, USA, and Senior Fellow, Canadian Centre for the Responsibility to Protect.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobal Politics and the Responsibility to Protect
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlex J. Bellamy,Brett O'Bannon,Brett R. O'Bannon,John K. Roth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.