All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the year 1852, and the origin of species remains a mystery. In a primitive hut in the remote Amazonian jungle, Alfred Wallace, a brilliant young collector of scientific specimens, lies wasted by tropical illness. He does t expect to survive. Healed by a village shaman, Wallace continues his pioneering fieldwork in the Malay archipelago, crystallising his ideas about evolutionary theory, which were to be independently formulated by Charles Darwin. Why wasn't Wallace given the credit for his momentous discoveries? And how did he end up in conflict with London's scientific establishment, including Charles Darwin himself?
- Author BiographyAvi Sirlin is a Canadian writer and lawyer who grew up in Toronto. After obtaining a university degree in biology, he attended law school in Kingston, Ontario, then returned to Toronto where he established a practice in immigration and criminal law. Avi now lives on Vancouver Island in British Columbia and is currently at work on a new novel.
- Author(s)Avi Sirlin
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Publications
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.