Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY LITERATURE. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This comprehensive collection begins with the famous Elizabethan Era that saw such literary giants as Chaucer, Shakespeare and Marlowe, as well as the introduction of the sonnet. Traveling through Jacobean and Restoration literature, the highlight of this series is the Pollard and Redgrave 1475-1640 selection of the rarest works from the English Renaissance. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ The example As it vvas presented by her Majesties Servants at the private house in Drury-Lane. Written by Iames Shirly. Shirley, James, 1596-1666.Signatures: A-I4 (I4 signed *2 ).The title page is mostly in the same setting of type as STC 22443. p.London: Printed by Iohn Norton, for Andrew Crooke, and William Cooke, 1637.Greg II, 521. /STC (2nd ed.) / 22442EnglishReproduction of the original in the William L. Clements Library++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)James Shirley
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight163 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.