All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate handbook for Excel analysts who need reporting solutions using Access Excel and Access are intended to work together. This book offers a comprehensive review of the extensive analytical and reporting functionality that Access provides and how it enhances Excel reporting functions. Sales managers, operations analysts, administrative assistants, office managers, and many others who rely heavily on data can benefit from learning to integrate Excel and Access, and this book shows you how. Coverage includes: Data Analysis in Access & the Basics of Access Beyond Select Queries Transforming Your Data with Access Working with Calculations and Dates Performing Conditional Analysis Adding Dimension with Subqueries and Domain Aggregate Functions Running Descriptive Statistics in Access Scheduling and Running Batch Analysis Leveraging VBA to Enhance Data Analysis Reports, Dashboards, and Visualization in Access Presenting Data with Access Reports Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Access Enhancing Queries and Reports with Visualizations Advanced Excel and Access Integration Techniques Getting Access Data into Excel Using VBA to Move Data between Excel and Access Exploring Excel and Access Automation Integrating Excel and Access with XML Integrating Excel and Other Office Applications Access VBA Fundamentals Understanding and Using SQL and more! The Excel Analyst's Guide to Access helps you get more from both applications. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyMichael Alexander is a Microsoft MVP and a veteran consultant. He creates and shares video tutorials with the Microsoft Excel and Access communities via www.datapigtechnologies.com. Mike has written several books on advanced business analysis, including Microsoft Access 2007 Data Analysis, also from Wiley.
- Author(s)Michael Alexander
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.