All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn his new guide, author C. David Crouch reveals the eighty-three principles of excellentology to help you build excellence in your life. Using building a house as a metaphor, he guides you in your own personal journey toward excellence. You can learn how to lay a strong foundation by developing a mission, vision, principles, and standards; recognize five pillars of performance that map a clear path toward excellence; assemble a roof that allows you to measure your progress at the organizational, team, and individual levels; and improve your ability to lead yourself and others toward excellence. By applying the model in five diverse environments-an organization, a team, a church, a family, and an individual life-Crouch demonstrates its effective use for any endeavor. He also applies his model for excellence to a sixth environment-the United States of America-revealing some interesting considerations. Build a life of joy, peace, significance, and fulfillment for yourself and those around you with The Excellent Experience.
- Author(s)C David Crouch
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.