All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActing as the executor, representative, or administrator of an estate is a complicated and time-consuming task, t only in an administrative sense but often in an emotional sense as well. The Executor s Handbook, Fourth Edition is a comprehensive guide for readers who need help understanding the basics of the procedures that settle an estate. In practical and straightforward language, it covers all aspects of estate administration, including funeral arrangements, organ donation, administering probate, dealing with the deceased's assets and liabilities, and personal representative's compensation. You will understand t only your responsibilities but the responsibilities of those who will be assisting you. Tables of state income tax rates, intestacy laws, and state-by-state probate requirements are also included, and a glossary, index, and list of recommended works complete this handbook.
- Author BiographyTheodore E. Hughes, Michigan Assistant Attorney General for Law (Ret.), is a lawyer skilled in wills, trusts, and estate planning law. He has served as adjunct professor of law at Thomas M. Cooley Law School and an instructor at Michigan State University Evening College. David Klein was a Professor Emeritus of social sciences and human development at Michigan State University. The two have co-written several books on finance and estate planning, including The Handbook to Wills, Funerals, and Probate ; Protecting your Money: The Essential Guide To Personal Finance & Estate Planning For Gay and Lesbian Couples and Individuals ; and The Parents' Financial Survival Guide.
- Author(s)David Klein,Theodore E Hughes
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.