Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the major differences between average work and exemplary work is the ability to kw what's important. Supervisors and workers need a practical way of understanding their business/organization to be able to focus their efforts effectively and make good decisions in the organization's best interest. JobThink addresses the question, What's important to the job and organization? A model focusing on key constituents (elements, components) such as tasks, techlogy, and corporate objectives of an organization is used to focus one's thinking about the organization and job. JobThink explains each constituent and the interrelationship between constituents. Uses of resources are also explained. JobThink also addresses how your work affects others and vice versa. A problem-solving strategy that you can apply to your job is also explained. A Job Aid lists the thinking questions you can use to focus your efforts in ways that contribute to job and business success and help you make decisions in your company's best interests. Learning activities help you apply the strategies to your work and home environment.
- Author(s)Gordon D Shand
- PublisherHdc Human Development Consultants Ltd.
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleExemplary Worker Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHdc Human Development Consultants Ltd.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.