All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling series presents unparalleled, comprehensive descriptions of key counselling approaches in the twenty-first century. Ideal for students requiring a theory bridge between introductory, intermediate and diploma courses or focused input for comparative essays and integrative theory assignments. Individual volumes are perfect supplements to the Steps in Counselling series as students progress in their training.In The Existential Counselling Primer Mick Cooper clearly explains the philosophical origins of existentialist therapy, existentialist understandings of what it is to be human, and how both inform the theory and practice of existential counselling. A case study helps give the reader and example of what existential therapy might look like.
- Author BiographyMick Cooper, DPhil CPsychol is a leading international authority in the fields of person-centred, humanistic and existential approaches to counselling and psychotherapy. He is currently Professor of Counselling at Strathclyde University, UK.
- Author(s)Mick Cooper
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Weight140 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.