Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPhotography for the people is how the ads read for the NikonF5-the perfect blend of toughness, simple use, and the latest techlogy. Problem is, F5 has far more features than most owners kw what to do with. Chris Weston's years of F5 mastery demystifies the camera's features, translating its technical jargon into terms most photographers already kw. Detailed descriptions of functions and features are accompanied by a chart that describes and defines each part. The basic functions of focusing and exposure, including autoexposure, get a complete, photo-filled chapter. So do each of the F5's flashes and lenses, as well as all available accessories. Best of all: you-are-there depictions of outdoor weather challenges and indoor shooting sessions with unpredictable people.
- Author(s)Chris Weston
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- Series TitleExpanded Guide S.
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhotographers' Institute Press
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Content Note229 colour photos
- Weight435 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.