All listings for this product
About this product
- Description11 July, 1897. Three men set out in a hydrogen balloon bound for the North Pole. They never return. Two days into their journey they make a crash landing then disappear into a white nightmare. 33 years later. The men's bodies are found, perfectly preserved under the sw and ice. They had eugh food, clothing and ammunition to survive. Why did they die? 66 years later. Bea Uusma is at a party. Bored, she pulls a books off the shelf. It is about the expedition. For the next fifteen years, Bea will think of thing else...Can she solve the mystery of The Expedition?
- Author BiographyBea Uusma started investigating the Andree expedition whilst completing her medical degree. THE EXPEDITION was awarded the August Prize, 2013 for best non-fiction book.
- Author(s)Bea Uusma
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Content Note40 b&w illus
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.