Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the experiences of African women diagsed with both HIV/AIDS and cervical cancer. What is it like to live with both the diagsis of HIV/AIDS and cervical cancer? The experience of physical symptoms, of living with HIV/AIDS and cervical cancer as well as the emotional experience were explored and described. The diagsis of a chronic disease may be a painful and distressing experience for women. The pain that they go through may be a prevailing physical and psychological issue in their lives. Explaining one's own reactions and feelings to other people can lead to new insights into oneself and one's own experiences (Johnson, 2003). Furthermore, self-disclosure create the potential for trust, caring, commitment, growth, self-understanding and friendship, and further, to like me, to trust me, to be committed to our relationship, to facilitate my personal growth and self-understanding, and to be my friend, you must kw me.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Maboko
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.