All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Experiential Learning Toolkit presents a diverse range of practical exercises, which are based on the theory of experiential learning. Experiential learning is concerned with learning through direct experience, which aims to create more effective, engaging and embedded learning. Each activity presented includes a description of the underlying principles, practical information on delivering the exercise as well as tips and further reading. The exercises cover a range of training needs including; effective customer service, telephone skills, applying strategic thinking, and developing creativity. Trainers will find this an invaluable resource, with fresh approaches which engage and inspire learners.
- Author BiographyColin Beard is a consultant and senior lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University. He works with clients internationally in corporate organizations, higher and further education and adult education.
- Author(s)Colin Beard
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width170 mm
- Height342 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.