All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionHow do readers experience literary narrative? Drawing on narrative theory, cognitive science, and the philosophy of mind, this book offers a principled account of the dynamics underlying readers' responses to narrative. Through its interdisciplinary approach, this study combines close readings of literary texts and theoretical discussion in ways that shed light on the deep connection between narrative, literary fiction, and human experience.
- Author BiographyMarco Caracciolo, University of Groningen,Netherlands.
- Author(s)Marco Caracciolo
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleNarratologia
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 8 schw.-w. Abb., 1 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.