All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing your own food has become one of the nation's most popular pastimes - in 2008 sales of vegetable seeds exceeded sales of flower seeds for the first time. The Vegetable & Herb Expert is the UK's best-selling gardening book and has been for the last decade. But how do you remember what happened when next year's growing season comes round? The Vegetable Notebook is the ideal companion to the world's best-selling grow-your-own book. It begins by helping you choose and care for your plants, and ends by providing a permanent record of your growing year. With sections for the gardener to fill in showing varieties grown, when they were planted and what happened (and how it tasted), it's just the thing to turn to when you need to start afresh next year. The Vegetable Jotter and its sister the Plotter dominated the vegetable book world in the 1970s and early 1980s - more than 2.5 million were sold. Now completely updated with the latest seed lists and pest control measures, The Vegetable Notebook is the must-have companion to the world's most trusted grow-your-own guide.
- Author BiographyDr David Hessayon initiated a major innovation in gardening publications in 1959 with the first of his Gardening Expert guides. These best-selling guides have had an unparalleled influence on gardening over the past 50 years. There are now 51 million copies in print. Dr Hessayon was awarded the 1993 Gardening Book of the Year Award from the Garden Writers Guild and received the first-ever Lifetime Achievement 'Oscar' at the National British Book Awards. In 1999 he received a Guinness World Record Award as 'Britain's best-selling living author of the 1990s'. He lives in Essex, and has two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)D. G. Hessayon
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Weight197 g
- Width187 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.