Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Exploding Metropolis , first published in 1958, William H. Whyte, Jane Jacobs, Francis Bello, Seymour Freedgood, and Daniel Seligman address the problems of urban decline and suburban sprawl, transportation, city politics, open space, and the character and fabric of cities. A new foreword by Sam Bass Warner, Jr., and preface by Whyte demonstrate the relevance of The Exploding Metropolis to urban issues in the 90s.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Whyte, Jr., editor at Fortune when this book was first published, is the author, most recently, of City: Rediscovering the Center (1989).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/03/1993
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClassics in Urban History S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byWilliam H. Whyte
- Foreword bySam Bass Warner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.