All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical approach for leaders to guide their congregations tobecome more externally focused <p>The Externally Focused Quest: Becoming the Best Church forthe Community is designed for church leaders who want totransform their churches to become less internally focused and moreoriented to the world around them. The book includes the clearguidelines on the ten changes congregations must adopt to becometruly outwardly focused. This book is t about getting allchurches to have an annual day of community service as a tactic butchanging the core of who they are and how they see themselves as apart of their community. * Outlines the ten changes needed for church leaders to transformtheir churches * Presents a highly practical approach that shows leaders how tobecome more externally focused without having to give up programsthat serve members * A new volume in the popular Leadership Network Series <p>This book reveals what it takes to make the major shift from aninternal to external focus and how that affects churchleadership.
- Author BiographyEric Swanson is a missional leadership specialist with Leadership Network, leading initiatives with externally focused churches that are missionally engaging their communities, cities, and the world. With Rick Rusaw he is the cofounder of the Externally Focused Network. Rick Rusaw is the senior pastor at LifeBridge Christian Church and an innovative leader, speaker, author, and trainer. With Eric he is the cofounder of the Externally Focused Network. Eric Swanson and Rick Rusaw are coauthors of The Externally Focused Church and The Externally Focused Life. They frequently speak and train at seminars and conferences on missional/externally focused churches.
- Author(s)Eric Swanson,Rick Rusaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Leadership Network Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.