All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie Colville works the only customer service desk for the dead. Alternately wearied and amused by the petty trivialities of heirlooms and everlasting arguments, she tries to live a real life through her job at the University. There, picking over skeletons in the archaeology labs, she finds she's only too ready to fall in love with the enigmatic Evan Bees. But when Evan vanishes, Annie finds there is one to help her walk the line between the living and the dead. As the messages become darker, so Annie begins to become a ghost at the edges of her own life. Until the night, the Dead mention the name 'Arthur' and the frayed edges of the past begin to knit themselves into the future.
- Author BiographyHelen Slavin - is 39and three quarters. She was born in Heywood in Lancashire and raised by eccentric parents on a diet of Laurel and Hardy, William Shakespeare and the Blackpool Illuminations. Educated at her local comp and The University of Warwick she has worked in many jobs including, plant and access hire, a local government Education department typing pool, and a vasectomy clinic. A job as a television scriptwriter gave her the opportunity to spend all day drinking tea, living in a made-up fantasy world and getting paid for it (sometimes). She now lives, with her family, in Wiltshire where, when she's not writing, she's asleep.
- Author(s)Helen Slavin
- PublisherLong Barn Books
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEbrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLong Barn Books
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.