The Extra Virgin Kitchen: Recipes for Wheat-Free, Sugar-Free and Dairy-Free Eating by Susan Jane White (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.86Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe No 1 Bestseller When Irish food writer Susan Jane White was advised to stay away from wheat, dairy and refined sugar during a debilitating illness, her food future seemed bleak, bland and boring. So, drawing on her gastromic background, she created seriously tasty recipes that didn't compromise her health. The result? Susan Jane's energy levels went through the roof and her friends and family began to look for her 'free-from' recipes whether or t they had intolerances. Inside is a collection of Susan Jane's most loved recipes. Dishes like Maple Cardamom Peaches, Bond Girl Salad and Banana Toffee Ice Cream, all so full of flavour that you would never believe they are 'free from' anything. 'Susan Jane White is Caitlin Moran, Nigella and Jesus put through a Vitamix and left to rest until chilled.' Daisy Wood-Davis 'I can see why Susan Jane is a No 1 bestseller in Ireland. Brilliant approach to wholefood shop ingredients. Such a practical book.' Joanna Blythman 'This book is packed with naughty flavoured healthy food designed by the queen of guilt-free gobbling.' Victoria Smurfit 'The sassiest food revolutionary you'll ever meet.' Image Do you and your body a favour - read this book. Susan Jane White kws what's good for you and it doesn't hurt that she writes like a dream.' The Irish Times 'Do you and your body a favour - read this book. Susan Jane White kws what's good for you and it doesn't hurt that she writes like a dream.' Roisin Ingle, The Irish Times 'Her recipes seem like some delicious, illicit sin.' Irish Independent 'If anyone ever needed proof that super-healthy food makes a huge difference to your energy levels, immune system and general vitality, then one look at the ever-effervescent Susan Jane White would tell you everything you need to kw.' Rachel Allen
- Author BiographySusan Jane White is a specialist cook, food columnist with The Sunday Independent and former president of Oxford University's Gastronomy Society. When she was 25, Susan Jane developed a serious immune disorder. The first year of her illness saw 12 courses of antibiotics, steroids, anti-fungal colon treatment, many futile vaccinations - and a bad sense of humour. On top of this, her digestive system appeared to be conking out. This marked the beginning of her nutritional pilgrimage. She discovered that her energy levels were intimately linked with the food she ate, so she avoided the foods that taxed her body - anything processed or highly refined. And it worked! Two years later she was back to her bouncy, bionic self, much to the wonderment of the medical community. Her condition has not since returned - but her sense of humour has. The Extra Virgin Kitchen debuted at No 1 on the bestseller list, gained a cult following and received a nomination for an Irish Book Award. She lives in Dublin with her husband and two little vandals.
- Author(s)Susan Jane White
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight794 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.