All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the twelfth century AD, Venice is little more than an agglomeration of small islands snatched from the muddy tides. In this rthern backwater, a group of artisans have proven themselves to be unrivalled in an art form that produces works of such beauty that many consider it mystical in nature: glassmaking. Aware of the power they wield and the role they will play in the Venice of the future, the glassmakers inhabit a world of esoteric practices and secret kwledge. Into this world steps Edgardo D'Ardui, a cleric and a professional copyist.
- Author BiographyRoberto Tiraboschi was born in Bergamo, Italy. He is known as one of Italy's most stylish screenwriters and playwrights. His novels have enjoyed success with both critics and readers. Venetia is the first of his novels to be published in English. He lives in Rome.
- Author(s)Roberto Tiraboschi
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight359 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.