All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the classic Crowley biography. It is an intelligent and insightful look into Crowley's life, magick and mysticism. Regardie interprets all this from the wisdom of experience. It was Regardie's main ambition to preserve and perpetuate the teachings and work of Aleister Crowley and the Golden Dawn. This new edition of The Eye in the Triangle was edited with a Foreword by David Cherubim from the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley Foundation.
- Author BiographyIsrael Regardie (1907-1985) was an Adept of the Golden Dawn and he was one of the greatest exponents of the Western Esoteric Tradition of the 20th century. He was also an initiate of Aleister Crowley's Order of the A.A., and he was a IXth degree initiate of Crowley's O.T.O. It was his aim to preserve the teachings and work of the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley. His success in this task has profoundly influenced occult thought. From the age of 20, Regardie worked as Crowley's personal secretary. During this period, until their bitter parting, Regardie was one of the few who knew Crowley well. He was one of the few who were qualified to provide first-hand, personal insight into the character and personality of one of the major figures in Western Magick. In addition to his extensive writings, Regardie practiced as a chiropractor and as a neo-Reichian therapist. He taught Psychiatry at the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic and contributed articles to many Psychology magazines. Robert Anton Wilson is the co-author (with the late Robert Shea), of the underground classic The Illuminatus! Trilogy which won the 1986 Prometheus Hall of Fame Award. His other writings include Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy, called the most scientific of all science fiction novels by New Scientist, and many non-fiction works of Futurist psychology and guerilla ontology. Wilson, who sees himself as a Futurist, author, and stand-up comic, regularly gives seminars at Esalan and other New Age centres. Wilson has made both a comedy record (Secrets of Power), and a punk rock record (The Chocolate Biscuit Conspiracy), and his play, Wilhelm Reich in Hell, has been performed throughout the world. His novel Illuminatus! was adapted as a 10-hour science fiction rock epic and performed under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at Great Britain's National Theatre, where Wilson appeared in a special cameo role. He is also a former editor at Playboy magazine. David Cherubim is a musician, magician, and qabalist.
- Author(s)Israel Regardie
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight616 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Introduction byRobert Anton Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.