All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1982 Audrey Eyton's international superseller The F-Plan Diet took the world by storm. 24 years later she returns with an equally sensational, ground-breaking diet for the 21st century that will revolutionise the eating habits of millions, The F2 Diet , where: F2 dissolves excess fat at a faster rate than any other diet based on the same calorie intake; F2 mobilises an 'army' of good bacteria to optimise health; F2 cleanses out the toxins, helps protect against cancers by speedily removing dangerous accumulations of carcigenic waste; F2 lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and starts to unclog arteries; F2 stabilizes blood sugar levels to help prevent diabetes; F2 guarantees the abundance of nutrients that only good foods can provide, leaving you with healthy hair, teeth and skin; and F2 enhances your mood and state of mind: headaches, mood swings and sluggishness are replaced by balanced emotions and mental acuity. You will accomplish all the above if you follow the practical but highly effective plan that Audrey Eyton offers. Painless, satisfying and easy-to-manage, The F2 Diet enables you to exchange bad eating habits for good ones whilst ensuring that you never go hungry. The result is permanent weight loss and a massive improvement in the way you look and feel.
- Author BiographyAudrey Eyton is the author of The F-Plan Diet which has sold more than four million copies worldwide. She was also the founder and editor of Slimming Magazine, and founded thefirst UK health farm, Ragdale Hall.
- Author(s)Audrey Eyton
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date15/02/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width161 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.