All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChosen by the Telegraph and the Evening Standard as one of the best healthy eating books of 2017FODMAPs are a collection of molecules found in foods, that can cause issues for some people. A low-FODMAP lifestyle is the only diet recommended by the NHS to treat IBS and its associated symptoms. Emma Hatcher, creator of the blog She Can't Eat What?!, brings you 100 beautiful, healthy and delicious low FODMAP recipes.Emma Hatcher has suffered from a sensitive gut for as long as she can remember. After years of horrible symptoms and endless frustration trying different diets and cutting out various foods, her GP recommended the Low FODMAP Diet. FODMAP changed Emma's life and she has never looked back since. Emma's book, based on her hugely popular food and lifestyle blog She Can't Eat What?! will take the frustration out of living with IBS, Crohn's disease, coeliac's disease, food intolerances and many other digestive disorders. It is for anyone who suffers from bloating, tummy pains, digestive issues or feelings of heaviness and discomfort, and for anyone who wants to feel healthy and happy after eating.Backed by the official FODMAP Friendly team and with more than 100 quick, easy and modern recipes, diet information and personal stories for those that have run out of answers and feel 'they can't eat anything', Emma shows you how to create delicious meals and look after your gut in today's stress-filled, modern lifestyle.
- Author BiographyEmma Hatcher is an unashamed health foodie who has suffered from a sensitive gut for as long as she can remember. After years of horrible symptoms and endless frustration she came across the Low FODMAP Diet and has never looked back. Determined to share her story and help others in the same position, she set up her hugely popular food and lifestyle blog (www.shecanteatwhat.com). Full of stress-free ways to cook for sensitive digestive systems and food intolerances that are both healthy and delicious, Emma shows us just how easy, nutritious and life-changing a low FODMAP diet can be.
- Author(s)Emma Hatcher
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/01/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Kite
- Content NoteFull colour with photographs throughout
- Weight982 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.