All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Practical, concise and full of tips that every manager needs to kw, The Financial Times Guide to Management provides a powerful guide for leaders at every level.' Arianna Huffington, Chairman, President and Editor-in-Chief, The Huffington Post Media Group 'This is clear, encouraging and packed with good sense - just like its author. A winner.' Elear Mills, Editorial Director, The Sunday Times 'Amidst the myriad of books on leadership, this guide presents an unusually concrete, comprehensive and practical set of principles and learnings for managers at every level.' John Pepper, Former CEO & Chairman P&G; Former Chairman Walt Disney From motivating a team and developing star talent to controlling budgets and fostering invation, The Financial Times Guide to Management is your authoritative guide to becoming an effective manager. Full of practical tips and advice, this defi nitive handbook offers solutions to the everyday challenges of: * Managing yourself * Developing communication skills and emotional intelligence * Managing others * Setting strategic direction * Managing change * Managing money, resources and techlogy There is also on-the-ground advice from the executive frontline, with insights from leaders including Paul Polman (CEO, Unilever), Steve Marshall (Chairman, Balfour Beatty) and Cilla Swball (Chairman and CEO, AMV BBDO). Whether you're a new team leader or an experienced director, this book contains everything you need to kw to become an outstanding manager.
- Author BiographyAnn Francke is the CEO of the Chartered Management Institute. Prior to working at CMI, Ann was global MD of the BSI Group, and has also held executive board positions at Boots and Yell and was European Vice President at Mars. She hosts numerous CMI conferences every year and writes a regular column for Professional Manager.
- Author(s)Ann Francke
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.