All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reissuing of The Faces of Americans in 1853, poetry by Wesley McNair.
- Author BiographyWESLEY MCNAIR lives with his wife Diane in Mercer, Maine. The recipient of Guggenheim, Rockefeller, Fulbright, and National Endowment for the Arts fellowships, he has won prizes in poetry from Poetry, Poetry Northwest, and Yankee magazines. He has published five collections of verse, an anthology of Maine writing, and a book of essays on poetry and place. He directs the creative writing program at the University of Maine at Farmington and is a visiting professor at Colby College.
- Author(s)Wesley McNair
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Classic Contemporary
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight109 g
- Width143 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.