All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionMurder and depravity are Police Commissioner Amde Mallock's daily bread. As far as he is concerned, mankind has been thoroughly abandoned by God, and the visions that haunt him do thing to disabuse him of this tion. But thing he has encountered has prepared him for the sudden appearance of a serial killer dubbed The Makeup Artist.' The bodies of the killer's first victims, found in four separate neighborhoods of Paris, are monstrous works of art, baroque masterpieces of depravity. As Mallock investigates, he is shocked by the level of devilish behaviour.'
- Author BiographyJean-Denis Bruet-Ferreol, who writes under the pseudonym Mallock, was born in Neuilly-sur-Seine in 1951. He is not only an author, but also a painter, photographer, designer, inventor, artistic director, and composer. Since 2000, he has dedicated himself to digital painting and crime novels.
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.