All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated atlas provides comprehensive coverage of the surgical management of facial nerve tumors and of the facial nerve in diseases affecting the temporal bone and lateral skull base. The surgical management and the different operative procedures involved are described step-by-step using full-color images of outstanding quality drawn from a collection of over 1700 cases of skull base surgery and 18000 case of middle ear surgery. The expert authors discuss the management of the facial nerve in various pathologies, the facial nerve in petrous bone cholesteatoma, the management of the facial nerve in vestibular schwanmas and meningiomas, and facial nerve management in glomus tumors, middle ear carcimas, and with cochlear implants. Key features: * Opening chapters on facial nerve anatomy, radiology, operating room set-up, and intraoperative facial nerve monitoring, representing the kwledge needed before considering surgery * Chapters on facial nerve repair and reanimation, and comprehensive coverage of tumors of the facial nerve Dr. Sanna is part of The Grupppo Otologico, a world-rewned specialist center for the diagsis and medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the ear, skull base, facial nerve, head and neck, and paranasal sinuses. More information is available on the group's website, www.gruppootologico.it/eng.
- Author(s)Abdelkader Taibah,Alessandra Russo,Fernando Mancini,Mario Sanna,Tarek Khrais
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note830
- Weight1354 g
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.