Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last thirty-five years, politicians of all parties in government ceded power over fundamental sectors of our ecomy to a new oligarchy of corporations. Government has become the servant, t the master, of corporate interests. Andrew Fisher describes this as a failed political experiment; an analysis that makes this book very different. It is t about blaming the bankers, or even high powered financiers - though much blame and opprobrium has rightly been apportioned to them. Nor is it a partisan attack on the failures of Conservative or Labour governments. Instead, this is a book about the much larger political crisis that still threatens our living standards - and how we can resolve it.
- Author BiographyAfter receiving his MA in politics, Andrew Fisher spent six years as a parliamentary researcher. He is now the policy officer for a major trade union. In 2006 he co-founded the influential Left Economics Advisory Panel. He lives in south London with his wife and young son.
- Author(s)Andrew Fisher
- PublisherComerford & Miller
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWest Wickham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintComerford & Miller
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.