All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionToday, in an atmosphere of political corruption and ecomic upheaval, the condition of Italian national identity appears more fragile than ever. This fascinating political, ecomic, sociological, and cultural history traces Italy's torious difficulties with the task of nation-building.
- Author BiographyManlio Graziano teaches Geopolitics of Religions at Paris IV La Sorbonne, France. His previously published books include Identite catholique et identite italienne and Il secolo cattolico.
- Author(s)Manlio Graziano
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.