All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 700 illustrations visually aligned with concise definitions of alphabetized entries, Dictionary of Interior Design, 3rd Edition, consolidates historic and modern termilogy that all interior designers should kw for both the residential and commercial sides of industry. New and revised definitions focus on key areas including techlogy, business practices, green design, universal design, and the global marketplace as well as historic furniture, stylistic features and periods. Appendices include an expanded appendix of designers and architects listing more women and international figures from the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, an updated appendix of professional organizations and associations, tables, and a new appendix of graphic standards. Fully updated by a practicing interior designer and architect with extensive industry kwledge, this expansive dictionary is an essential reference for students and design professionals.
- Author BiographyMark Hinchman is an Associate Professor of Interior Design in the College of Architecture at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA. He teaches design history, architectural history, and interior design studio classes.
- Author(s)Mark Hinchman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note767 bw illus
- Weight828 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.