All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.29
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe Faircloth Family Genealogy Resource Guide provides the Faircloth descendent with 25-years worth of research on the Faircloth family roots. This guide begins in England in the early 1300s with kwn Faircloths and their history. It includes hundreds of Faircloth names gleaned from Immigration Lists, Census Records, Last Will and Testaments, Deeds and Deeds mentioning Faircloth's with adjoining lands, Court Actions, Cemeteries in North Carolina listing Faircloth's, and Faircloth's who fought in the Revolutionary, Indian, and Civil War. This is a comprehensive listing of all Faircloth's kwn to be in North Carolina prior to and into the 1800s through the Civil War records. This is a must have for any person who is seriously researching their Faircloth family or interested in their family ancestors.
- Author BiographyJ. Christy Judah, M. Ed., is a retired educators who spent the past 25-years researching her Faircloth family history. She is a direct descendent of William Faircloth I and Edward Farecloth who came to North Carolina in the 1700s. She is the daughter of Herman and Erika Faircloth, mother and grandmother and currently resides in the Holden Beach, NC area where she continues to write. She is the author of multiple books on local history and dog training.
- Author(s)J Christy Faircloth Judah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.