All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you believe in fairies? Join Tinker Bell's sisters in their second magical adventure. Inspired by Tinker Bell, from the book Peter Pan, by J. M. BarrieBefore Tinker Bell flew to Never Land and met Peter Pan she lived on Sheepskerry Island with her fairy sisters - Clara, Lily, Rosie, Silver and Squeak the baby. The young fairies go to fairy school and love tea parties, dressing up and exciting adventures.It's summer time on Sheepskerry Island, which means the Summer People will arrive for their holidays. That's when the fairies must take great care t to be discovered by humans. But when Rosie the fairy meets a little girl called Louisa it's hard to stay hidden. Louisa really needs a friend and Rosie trusts her. It's fun having a human friend, but how can Rosie keep a secret from her own sisters, and what will they do when they discover the truth?Young readers will love the enchanting stories and beautiful illustrations in this charming new series.
- Author BiographyMargaret McNamara grew up in Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, in a house where there were fairies at the bottom of her garden. Now she lives in New York City with her family, and she spends her summers on an island very much like Sheepskerry.
- Author(s)Margaret McNamara
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Fairy Bell Sisters
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.