CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.80
About this product
- DescriptionJodi Milner is eagerly awaiting her 13th birthday and can't wait to throw herself into the challenging seventh grade social scene. The horoscope fanatic has designed her life around being a Scorpio, but things aren't working out as expected. What lies ahead for Jodi unfolds in this new page-turning middle-grade vel, The Fake Birthday. In a light and amusing manner, the story addresses the issues of lying, materialism, popularity and the angst of budding romance. The reader meets Jodi's family and friends as her daily astrological forecasts backfire. The story climaxes when Jodi learns she has a fake birthday. The pre-teen's world begins to unravel, plunging her into an identity crisis with explosive consequences. Discovering the truth about her birthday is a turning point that leads to a series of revelations and adventures that even the stars could t have predicted. In the end, Jodi realizes that it takes more than one's birth date to shape the whole person.
- Author BiographyRaised and educated in Boston, <b>Suzan Jaffe Ph.D.</b>, a Doctor of Sleep Medicine has published over 50 original articles and a nonfiction book, <i>For the Grieving Child: An Activities Manual</i>. Now residing in South Florida with her husband and 15-year-old son, she is devoting her creative energies to writing. <b>Gerri Rudner M.Ed.</b>, divides her time between homes in Cherry Hill, N.J., the Jersey Shore, and South Florida. As a free-lance journalist for over 20 years, her articles have appeared in local and statewide publications. Her experience raising two lively daughters who are now married, also contributed to the wealth of information that went into this debut novel. Volunteer work is a passion for Rudner. She has been honored with local, national and international awards for mentoring and leadership programs. Born under the Piscean sign, the writing team of <b>Rudner & Jaffe</b> met by chance on a tennis court. Neither has a fake birthday, but read their horoscopes on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Gerri Rudner
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.