Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.99+ AU $9.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ckwa1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $8.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sirhoratio70
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationIn her first lead role in an investigative series since The X Files, Anderson brings the same intelligence and depth of character to her portrayal of Stella Gibson, a successful, highly driven homicide detective. Jamie Dornan (Once Upon A Time, Sofia Coppolas Marie Antoinette) stars as Paul Spector, the ruthless serial predator she seeks. While chillingly hiding behind the faade of loving husband and father, Spector who is revealed from the outset is preying on women in and around Belfast. While the police are stalled in their investigation of these as yet unconnected murders, Gibson is drafted in to conduct a 28-day review on secondment from Londons Metropolitan Police. Almost immediately, Gibson determines these heinous crimes are all linked to the same person. An outsider, she immediately feels a certain level of hostility from the local detectives but Gibson understands the psychology of serial killers and how to find them. Under her lead, the team, including Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife) as pathologist Reed Smith, explores the case from every angle, uncovering an intricate web of lives entangled by the murders including members of both the killers and the victims families. Revealing how a modern, top level murder investigation team works when it comes up against every policemans worst nightmare, this rich and complex thriller is less of a whodunit and more of a cat-and-mouse game. Gaining in intensity as the drama unfolds, this is a hunt that will challenge the investigative skills of Gibson and her team to the limit as they race to catch Spector before he succeeds in killing his next victim.
- TitleThe Fall
- Product Release Date20/11/2013
- Theatrical Release Year2013
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsArchie Panjabi,Gillian Anderson,Jamie Dornan
- Rating InfoSex Scenes,Sexualized Violence,Strong Violence
- Run Time300 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineWhen the hunter becomes the hunted
Most relevant reviews
- ozbugsy24 Feb, 2016by
Great show, not to be missed
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- sewnice67906 Dec, 2014by
I am really impressed with this series it keeps your attention throughout I am looking to get hold of the next episodes.
- marvelmummy02 Dec, 2014by
Awesome product! Great value for money!
Just started to watch this evening. Perfect quality. Brilliant series from the UK. Series 2 has started & I wanted to refresh my memory as Series 1 was shown some time ago. It's everything I expected it to be and more. Thank you!
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $54.37
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $72.58
- AU $29.74Trending at AU $57.76
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $12.06
- AU $22.99Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.02