Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're down on your luck, life never wants to cut you a break. Todd Collins has failed in every job he's ever undertaken, but that all changes when he backs his jalopy into a shiny, new Porsche belonging to a drug dealer. When the police stop the drug dealer for a broken taillight that Todd has caused and discover a cocaine shipment, a West Coast kingpin holds Todd responsible. On the run from organized crime, Todd discovers his true calling when he fights back.
- Author BiographySimon Wood is an ex-racecar driver, a licensed pilot and an occasional private investigator. Originally from the UK, he now calls California home. Simon has had over 150 stories and articles published. His short fiction has appeared in a variety of magazines and anthologies, and has garnered him an Anthony Award and a CWA Dagger Award nomination, as well as several readers' choice awards. He's a frequent contributor to Writer's Digest. He's the author of Working Stiffs, Accidents Waiting to Happen, Paying the Piper, We All Fall Down, Terminated, and Asking for Trouble. As Simon Janus, he's the author of The Scrubs and Road Rash. Curious people can learn more at simonwood.net
- Author(s)Simon Wood
- PublisherComet Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComet Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.