All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S.S. Enterprisehas been sent to Cardassia Prime, where Captain Jean-Luc Picard is involved in discussions over the removal of the small number of remaining Starfleet forces left over from the end of the Dominion War. Also present is the Cardassian Ambassador to the Federation, Elim Garak. All parties involved are keen to see Starfleet leave Cardassian soil, t only because the Cardassians are w allies of the Federation, but because Starfleet has been badly overstretched in recent years and the resources are needed elsewhere. With so much goodwill at the highest levels, this meeting should be a formality. However, within a few days of the arrival of the Enterprise, a Bajoran Federation officer is found murdered. The crime may be racially motivated: an ultra-nationalist organization called Cardassia First has been stirring up anti-Federation feeling across Cardassia over the past year, and a Bajoran is an obvious target...
- Author BiographyUna McCormack is the author of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine novels The Never-Ending Sacrifice, Hollow Men, and Worlds of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Vol. 1: Cardassia, as well as the Doctor Who novels The King's Dragons and The Way Through the Woods. She lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Una McCormack
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight170 g
- Width104 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.