All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNational Book Award for Poetry, 1973 Beginning with long poem of these States, The Fall of America continues Planet News chronicle tape-recorded scribed by hand or sung condensed, the flux of car bus airplane dream consciousness Person during Automated Electronic War years, newspaper headline radio brain auto poesy & silent desk musings, headline flashing on road through these states of consciousness. . . .
- Author BiographyAllen Ginsberg is also the author of Howl and Other Poems, which was originally published by City Lights Books in the fall of 1956.
- Author(s)Allen Ginsberg
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1986
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCity Lights Pocket Poets Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 30
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Weight185 g
- Width124 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.