All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth and final installment in Robert Kirkman's New York Times bestselling series, The Walking Dead: Fall of the Goverr, Part Two ! The Walking Dead series of original vels, set in the universe of Robert Kirkman's iconic comic, reaches its crescendo in The Fall of the Goverr, Part Two. From coauthors Robert Kirkman, creator of the Eisner Award winning comic book and executive producer of AMC's blockbuster TV series, and Jay Bonansinga, Stoker award finalist and internationally acclaimed author, comes the gripping fourth and final vel in this richly woven, page-turning literary saga, which began with The Walking Dead: Rise of the Goverr. In Rise of the Goverr, uber-villain Philip Blake journeyed from his humble beginnings directly into the dark heart of the zombie apocalypse, and became the self-proclaimed leader of a small town called Woodbury. In Book Two, The Road to Woodbury, an incent traveler named Lilly Caul wound up in the terrifying thrall of Phillip Blake's twisted, violent dictatorship within Woodbury's ever tightening barricades. In The Fall of the Goverr, Part One, classic characters from both the comic and television series, including Rick, Michonne and Glenn, finally made their appearance in the Walking Dead vel series, only to discover that the Goverr is a very dangerous enemy.Now, after a pulse-pounding series of events, the Goverr and Rick face off one last time, and only one of them will be left standing....
- Author BiographyROBERT KIRKMAN is best known for his work on The Walking Dead and Invincible for Image Comics, as well as Ultimate X-Men and Marvel Zombies for Marvel Comics. He is one of the five partners of Image Comics and is an executive producer and writer on The Walking Dead television show. JAY BONANSINGA is a New York Times bestselling novelist whose works include Perfect Victim, Shattered, Twisted, and Frozen. His debut novel, The Black Mariah, was a finalist for a Bram Stoker award.
- Author(s)Jay Bonansinga,Robert Kirkman
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleWalking Dead: The Governor
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight318 g
- Width175 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byFred Berman
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.45
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $96.94
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.73
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $50.77
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.