All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $23.02Free postage
- AU $22.94Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- Description<b> The cataclysmic conclusion to the international bestselling Brethren trilogy </b><i>1295 A. D</i>. The Christian empire in the Holy Land lies in ruins. Returning to Paris, Knight Templar Will Campbell is at a crossroads. He has sworn to uphold the principles of the Anima Templi, a secret brotherhood within the Order whose aim is peace, but peace seems ever more impossible. The Temple has forged an alliance with Will's enemy, King Edward of England, vowing to help him wage war on Scotland. Will w faces a bitter choice: to stay with the Temple and fight ather war he doesn't believe in, or to break his vows and forge his own path to peace, even if that too means fighting...for the Scots. Will is unaware that an even more omius threat is rising, for there is a warrior king on the throne of France whose desire for supremacy kws bounds and who will stop at thing to fulfill his twisted ambitions. The fight for the holy land is over, but the Temple's last battle has just begun...
- Author BiographyRobyn Young has worked as a creative writing teacher, financial advisor, folk singer, and music festival organizer, and has traveled extensively in Europe and Egypt.She has a masters in creative writing from the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Robyn Young
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight395 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.