All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionNew York, 1933. The city and the nation are in the depths of the Great Depression. The crime families of New York have prospered in this time, but with the coming end of Prohibition, a battle is looming that will determine which organisations will rise ...and which will face a violent end. For Vito Corleone, thing is more important than his family's future. His youngest children, Michael, Fredo, and Connie, are in school, unaware of their father's true occupation. His adopted son, Tom Hagen, is a college student; but he worries most about Sonny, his oldest child. Vito pushes Sonny to be a businessman, but Sonny - seventeen years old, impatient, and reckless - wants something else: to follow in his father's footsteps, and become a part of the real family business. An exhilarating and profound vel of tradition and violence, of loyalty and betrayal, THE FAMILY CORLEONE carries on the legacy of The Godfather for a new generation.
- Author BiographyEd Falco is the author of three novels, four story collections, and numerous plays, poems, essays, and critical reviews. Among his many awards and honours are an NEA fiction fellowship and the Southern Review's Robert Penn Warren Prize. He is a professor of English at Virginia Tech, where he directs the MFA Program in Creative Writing.
- Author(s)Edward Falco
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/11/2016
- Weight778 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.