All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionApplying their extensive experience as parents as well as professionals in the fields of naturopathy, pharmacology, and herbology, Barbara and Peter Theiss show how natural herbal medicine is the healthiest and most effective method to care for most of the family's health needs. Explains why childhood illnesses and disorders of old age respond exceptionally well to herbal treatment, and includes chapters on healing herbs for women, the immune system, the common cold, and emergency first aid. Shows how medicinal plants can effectively prevent and treat skin irritations, upset stomach, earaches, sore throats, stress headaches, pulled muscles and tendons, and many other conditions.
- Author BiographyPeter and Barbara Theiss are the founders and directors of NatureWorks, the largest pharmaceutical herb company in Germany (operating also in the United States) and they have established companies in England, Australia, New Zealand, and Eastern Europe. Barbara Theiss is a licensed health practitioner, and Peter Theiss, a graduate of the Max Planck Institute, is a doctor of pharmacology.
- Author(s)Barbara Theiss,Peter Theiss
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/10/1989
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content Note60 colour plates
- Weight1 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.