All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does Ferran Adria eat for dinner? The Family Meal reveals easy-to-follow recipes for the dishes cooked and eaten by the staff at elBulli, the iconic avant-garde restaurant in rthern Spain. Learn the secrets of how to make the perfect gazpacho, Thai chicken curry or chocolate mousse in the first book of everyday recipes by the world's most influential chef.
- Author BiographyFerran Adria is recognized as the best chef in the world. His legendary talent, creativity and gastronomic innovations have inspired chefs and food-lovers around the world for many years, and make elBulli what it is today.
- Author(s)El Bulli,Ferran Adria
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note1500 colour
- Width214 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byCillero & de Motta
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.