All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection contains stories of a favorite dog, space ships, love lost and found, mysterious creatures, strange relatives, bad dreams, and things that go bump in the night.
- Author BiographyJanice Monk Glass was born into families of writers, educators and East Texas farmers. Her first works of poetry were published in a farm magazine when she was nine years old. Ms. Glass is a published songwriter and has published numerous articles, short stories, and poetry in local and national publications. She retired as an accountant in 2005 to write and is writing three books at this time. The first, Dancing With the Man in the Moon, is a collection of short stories. The second, untitled is a short story collection co-written with members of her creative writing group. The third, a much requested sequel to Shaking The Apple Trees, The Stories of Henry Jesse Hatton, is entitled, Shaking The Apple Trees, Stories From the General Store. The target date for completion of these three books is late 2011 to 2012.
- Author(s)Janice Monk Glass
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.