CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionIt needn't be a challenge to create delicious gluten-free food the whole family will enjoy. With the simple techniques devised by talented Sarah King, mother of four, you'll be whipping up a batch of light fluffy scones in time. Prepared especially for families requiring a gluten-free diet, all the recipes are recognisable family favourites. Increasingly people want simple homemade options - they are looking for foolproof ways to cook gluten-free food that's healthy and nutritious for the whole family. Sarah King trialled all her recipes at the farmer's market until her customers couldn't tell if the food was gluten-free or t. She found that baking was the hardest to get right and her family treats and reliable standbys are all designed with the home kitchen in mind. Preparation is key, and with quick and easy methods for everything from bread, burger buns, pizza and sausage rolls to chocolate chip cookies, eclairs and custard squares, all the bases are covered. You will also find choices for lunchboxes and snacks, kid's parties and seasonal celebrations.
- Author BiographySarah King and her husband Mitch own the Gluten-free Grocer store in Auckland and run a corporate catering company with gluten-free options. When their first two young children were diagnosed coeliac, their family food bill soared as they struggled to find gluten-free alternatives. With a commercial kitchen available through the catering company, they set about making gluten-free food themselves. This is Sarah King's first book. Devin Hart is a freelance photographer with experience in food, commercial and wedding photography. His work appears in New World supermarket's Real magazine.
- Author(s)Sarah King
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBirkenhead
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/04/2016
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Photographs byDevin Hart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.