All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionJacques Cousteau was the world s ambassador of the oceans. His popular TV series brought whales, otters, and dolphins right into people s living rooms. Now, in this exciting picturebook biography, Dan Yaccari introduces young readers to the man behind the srkel. From the first moment he got a glimpse of what lived under the ocean s waves, Cousteau was hooked. And so he set sail aboard the Calypso to see the sea. He and his team of scientists invented diving equipment and waterproof cameras. They made films and televisions shows and wrote books so they could share what they learned. The oceans were a vast unexplored world, and Cousteau became our guide. And when he saw that pollution was taking its toll on the seas, Cousteau became our guide in how to protect the oceans as well.
- Author BiographyDan Yaccarino is an internationally acclaimed author-illustrator with more than 30 books to his credit. He lives in New York City with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Dan Yaccarino
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight522 g
- Width231 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.