Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can design your own quilts with the blocks from The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book, using Electric Quilt Version 5 or 6 to color the blocks with fabrics, mix and match the blocks to your liking, and print the patterns. With the 111 blocks and the extensive fabric library, your options for quilt designs are endless!
- Author BiographyLaurie Aaron Hird is a self-taught quilter who enjoys working with reproduction fabrics and collecting photographs of antique quilts. She lives in rural Wisconsin with her family, where they homeschool, maintain a kitchen garden and take care of their animals.
- Author(s)Laurie Aaron Hird
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Weight68 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.