All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet creative! A must-have for all fashionistas. Find out how designers get their ideas, the tips and tricks of the trade. This fabulous design and doodle book is an interactive and highly creative approach to fashion. With clear instructions on the best drawing tools to use, fashion line styles, and inking and colouring. Packed with stunning, stylish designer sketches, and lots of cool ideas, it has everything you need to create your own spectacular step-by-step catwalk show.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Scrace is an illustrator and writer. She studied illustration at Brighton College of Art. Since graduating, her career has taken her into the worlds of advertising and animation as well as publishing. She is also passionate about wild animals and nature, which is evident in her recent books about Zen Doodling.
- Author(s)Carolyn Scrace
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carolyn Scrace
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.