All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs a young woman growing up fast, she found herself making short gain decisions that would lead to dead ends in the long run. Life-threatening and life-changing events made her pump the breaks and stop to think about the choices she was making. She had to decide between one lane or the other, that of a exotic dancer or that of a business woman, and along the way she found herself detouring from her destiny to love the wrong kind of men. Everyone kws of Tashbina, and some even think they kw the real story. They're wrong. One wrong turn, and it might've all ended far too soon. Here's your chance to read the real story, but be warned. This vehicle may make your heart stop!
- Author BiographyTashbina is an author, speaker, and philanthropist living in Atlanta, Ga. A northern by birth, Wahid ripened as a Georgia Peach, growing up in the Decatur neighborhoods. She graduated with honors as Miss Towers High School, even after leaving home at age 15, and went on to pursuit a degree in law. As the title of her acclaimed book suggests, she was caught up: in mistakes of life and love, crises that only her faith could cure. She released her autobiography in September 2013, The Fast Lane: Hard to get Caught, Easy to get Caught Up a title that has been called inspirational, captivating, and a new urban classic. She also established a mentor program for teenagers girls and young adults called Saving Our Gems and is a regular at community service organizations like The Drake House, Our House, and Beyond The Game.
- Author(s)Tashbina Wahid
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.